Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Asylum-Seeker rapes 10yr. old boy in swimming pool

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
There is no point in Cameron upsetting other EU countries then bragging
about some 'concession' or other he's got as regards benefits if it
has no significant effect on the numbers wanting to come here. It's
simply a smokescreen - something politicians are very good at - and
may win a vote or two amoung the dribbling readers of the Mail, and
other rancid fascists that we seem to attract on here.

you still have to believe what is said.

You most certainly don't. Much of it is pure lies or misinformation.

But unless you can show me why there isn;t mass immigration to
saudia arabia then maybe you're missing something.

Would you like to live in Saudi? You'd need a new name. ;-)

I'm not muslim, so no I wouldn't I wouldn;t even go there on holiday.
Now why muslims or any other religion would want to come to the UK and
not Saudi I wouldn't know must be the weather as I can;t think of any
other reason can you ?

Could it be religion is merely a part of their life?

You've fallen into the common mistake of thinking all muslims are some
type of religious fanatic. They're not - any more than every nominal
christian is a fundamentalist.

--
*Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.