Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default National do not call list

On 2/10/2016 9:45 PM, bob haller wrote:
Does a religious based caller selling a product for profit have to comply with the do not call list?

i got a call tonight trying to sell cemetary plots. their caller id was marked private. they called during my dinner.

this group treated me and my family very poorly when i was a kid. my mom was a single parent. the church posted the donation amount inside the church. we were broke.......

the call ended poorly, the sales lady after hearing what happened to me and my family said i was possed by the devil.

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

The do not call list is a joke but charities, non-profits and people you
do business with are allowed to call you.

Really not a lot of sense talking to them unless you get some enjoyment
out of it. Bulk of these calls are flat out scams and coming from
outside the US. Government and phone companies who have got to know
where these calls are coming from and could stop them are doing
absolutely nothing.