Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cl@isbd.net is offline

Default ; TOT; Piggin passwords

wrote:
On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 18:03:06 UTC, wrote:
Choose your favourite song or poem and a generating rule and you can
have very memorable passwords that are all but unguessable.

What do you do with sites that insist on a password change every month
or so?

use mhallifwwasjan and mhallifwwasfeb, etc.

Can you reall synchronise them so that the password matches the month
though?

The only system I use which does this asks for a change every three
months or so, by the time I need to enter the password again I will
have forgotten when the last change was. Fortunately it doesn't have
password history so I simply change the password to something boring
and then change it back to the original one.

--
Chris Green
ยท