Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Enjoy this picture of a 4,500 HP electric motor

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 19:26:10 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 11:26:03 -0500, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:
The current Fox show "Lucifer" is witty and interesting, though I'm

My wife mentioned that she enjoyed that show and her friend (an
expectant, pre-marital convert) practicaly disowned her after 50+
years of friendship.

I'm sure your wife is better off now, even if it hurts.

--
I would be the most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people
who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves.