Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default National do not call list

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 18:45:25 -0800 (PST), bob haller
wrote:

i suggested she works for a corrupt organization.

i would like to report tham for a do not call infraction

Not too smart of you to talk to them assholes....
I'd told them "I am not interested, Do not call me again, You will be
reported for violating the DNC", then hang up!

Report them anyhow! If somehow they are excluded, at least you tried.

I dont put up with that bull****. Unless I asked someone to call me, I
dont have time to waste on them.

I know political calls are allowed by the DNC. I have been getting a lot
of that crap lately, and while I cant threaten them with a DNC
violation, I do quickly tell them "I'm not interested, Do not call me
again", and I hang up. DONE....