Andy Hall

Default Clearing gutters... any tricks or tools?

On Wed, 03 Dec 2003 09:04:32 +0000, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

My god. All this trouble. Makes me glad I did what I did..extended the
french drains necessary for the thatch right round the tiled section of
the house, and eliminated gutters altogether. Now the whole house drips
like IMM's nose in the rain,

Poor guy. I almost feel sorry for him. You already Klargested him
in the last day.... ;-)

Thinks. I wonder whether "to Klargest" could enter the language in
the same way as "to Hoover".......??

but it all goes underground and vanishes
into the pond..and one less regular maintance job to do.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl