Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Help, removing a wall mount TV

posted for all of us...

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:27:29 -0500,
wrote:

I am amazed that the people today seem to think the time they get paid
for at work is theirs to dick around on and that they seem empowered
to modify software on a machine they do not own to do it.

WOW. Someone please raise a flag, and do it quickly in honor of this
godly being! Apparently we have found the real Mr. Perfect.

Congratulations for being so superior to everyone else.
I hope someone gave you a trophy for being such a goodie - goodie.
I bet you were the teachers pet too, and tattled on all the other kids
when you were in school!

And just so you know, while I was having a little fun on the computer at
work, everyone else was reading some crappy magazines, in between jobs.
I just happen to hate magazines. Never found one I liked!

Your post is outlandish. I'm sure Mr. Fretwell is capable of defending
himself if needed.

OTOH you are a known turd and can't be picked up by a clean end.

--
Tekkie