Andy Hall

Default Draining a central heating system with no drain point

On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 10:17:49 -0000, "David Hearn"
wrote:

Okay... any idea where I can get these cheaply? I've seen one at Screwfix
which appears to have a washing machine hose thread on it - are these the
same as outside tap threads? I doubt it. I've got garden hose fittings for
screw taps which would be nice and easy to reuse.

Outside tap fitting sets from Hozelock, Gardena etc. come with various
adaptors because there are various sizes used on outside taps.
However, the 3/4" washing machine size is one of them and quite
common.

You can get washing machine taps and outside tap fitting kits using
this "tapping in" method from the DIY stores.

Thanks

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl