Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Asylum-Seeker rapes 10yr. old boy in swimming pool

On Wednesday, 10 February 2016 11:55:39 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mmm. I an no fan of mass immigration as the existence of a generous
social service program will inevitably attract the sort of people who
would take advantage of it,

But have you actually seen any figures which support it?

Sometime spersonal experience is more important that whether or not someone is allowed to publish the stats.

The ones I've seen suggest removing benefits entirely from all immigrants
would make only the tiniest of dents in the immigration figures.

I'd agree with that to a certain point.
But unless you can show me why there isn;t mass immigration to saudia arabia then maybe you're missing something.
You didn;t see the program about saudia last night where they are building a new city of 2 million people, but NOT for immigrants even muslim ones.

Since the
vast majority come here to work and earn better pay than they can at home..
But of course Mail readers just love to believe otherwise.

but what happens when they get here, how can they afford a home, there's enough homeless in the country already. There's aa two bed flat near me £350k
it's one of the cheaper ones as it doesn't have a garden how can they afford such places ?
In my area there's not a property for under £1000 PCM .
I'm not sure whsat peper you prefer to read but haven;t you niticed the number of hotels spring up in unlikely areas, why becasue teh concil will house immigranst it will put those alsready here on waiting lists, so there;'s the differnce. Immigrants get put in homes local homeless get put on waiting lists.

I dont; su[pose you saw the homeless programme that was on last night, explaining what homeless means or how they are counted.
You do know that only those sleeping on teh streets are counted as homeless if yuor sitting on teh street and awake you aren't homeless, people in hostals arent; homeless and those under bridges arent; homeless either as they aren;t seen, this explain why the homeless figures in London are so low.

It's typical of the 'something must be seen to being done' mentality of so
many politicians. And the idiots who believe them.

Exaclty but who are these idiots.
I'd say it's thos ethat claim all immigrants are latend health workers or professionals just wantign a better life, but isn't that what people in the UK already want.