Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Asylum-Seeker rapes 10yr. old boy in swimming pool

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Mmm. I an no fan of mass immigration as the existence of a generous
social service program will inevitably attract the sort of people who
would take advantage of it,

But have you actually seen any figures which support it?

The ones I've seen suggest removing benefits entirely from all immigrants
would make only the tiniest of dents in the immigration figures. Since the
vast majority come here to work and earn better pay than they can at home.
But of course Mail readers just love to believe otherwise.

It's typical of the 'something must be seen to being done' mentality of so
many politicians. And the idiots who believe them.

--
*I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.