Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Asylum-Seeker rapes 10yr. old boy in swimming pool

On Tuesday, 9 February 2016 20:19:28 UTC, Blanco wrote:
"Capitol" wrote in message
o.uk...
Richard wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 19:09, Richard wrote:
"Fredxxx" wrote in message ...

On 08/02/2016 12:56, Julian Barnes wrote:
More cultural diversity and enrichment in Austria:

https://www.rt.com/news/331594-iraqi-refugee-raped-boy/

We have to ask ourselves why we have any Iraqi refugees here first.

I often wonder why. Do you know?

Well, yes. I would say it is quite obvious.

If the West following Bush and Bliar knock 7 bells out of the country,
depose the ruling elite, it is simply what happens afterwards.

We should simply left Saddam in charge, keeping the Iraqis in line. He
posed no threat to the west.

Doesn't mean that we have to take the refugees.

Not well reported on UK TV in the past week, both events in the
North of England. 3 Somalis jailed for gang raping 18yr old white
student, 11 asian men jailed for 129yrs for raping 14 yr old white girls.

Of course none of the locals have ever been jailed for doing anything like
that, eh ?

Well let's see if you can provide links then????