Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ; TOT; Piggin passwords

On 10/02/16 08:50, stuart noble wrote:
I keep the more sensitive passwords in an obscure text file on an
external hard drive, but I suppose it's possible to list the most
frequently accessed files? An expert house breaker who's also a computer
whizz is the stuff of nightmares :-)

http://uk.pcmag.com/password-manager...agers-for-2015

Just use a password manager.

I remember the passwords I use a lot - but the ones to give a meter
reading to the electricity company? No way.

When I set up accounts, I add the name and password to the password manager.

kind word alone.

Al Capone