Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default ; TOT; Piggin passwords

On 09/02/16 22:40, David Lang wrote:
I've used the same password for years, nobody has a hope in hell of ever
guessing it. I can remember it.

Recently some site insist on having numbers as well, so I've had to add
one.

Now the bloody things want an upper case letter as well!

How the 'kinell does that make anything more secure?

Surely it's my choice, not some bell end running a web site?

This joke sums it up;

cabbage
Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.
boiled cabbage
Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.
1 boiled cabbage
Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces.
50frigginboiledcabbages
Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character.
50FRIGGINboiledcabbages
Sorry, the password cannot use more than one upper case character
consecutively.
50FrigginBoiledCabbagesShovedDownYourThroat,IfYouD ontGiveMeAccessImmediately

Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.
NowIAmGettingReallyP*ssedOff50FrigginBoiledCabbage sShovedDownYourThroatIfYouDontGiveMeAccessImmediat ely

Sorry, that password is already in use! -

well heres one for Plowperson. 1!Hate!Maggie

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.