Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Help, removing a wall mount TV

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 19:27:29 -0500, wrote:

I am amazed that the people today seem to think the time they get paid
for at work is theirs to dick around on and that they seem empowered
to modify software on a machine they do not own to do it.

Not just today. After work or on days off I would often get in
arguments with guys who would be posting from their work.
Usually they were whining about other workers being deadbeats.
I had no problem pointing that out.
Hell, two managers of mine would bump bid each other's stuff they were
selling on eBay.
I worked all day on the computer, and never thought about going on the
net. Anyway, I always had a better computer at home, but the point is
it's a poor work ethic.