Posted to uk.d-i-y
Graham.[_11_] Graham.[_11_] is offline

Default ; TOT; Piggin passwords

On Wed, 10 Feb 2016 00:31:38 -0000, Sam Plusnet wrote:

In article ,
says...

I've used the same password for years, nobody has a hope in hell of ever
guessing it. I can remember it.

Recently some site insist on having numbers as well, so I've had to add one.

Now the bloody things want an upper case letter as well!

Didn't they ask for a non-alphanumeric character as well?

Not trying hard enough.

One of your competitors, who supplies me with calls on my landline,
asks for my web passworm as one of their security questions when I
call their helpdesk. I have written to their CEO pointing out the
error of their ways.
In the meantime, I have changed my passworm to neveraskforpassword in
order to make a point if I am asked again.

Probebly should have ROTted that ;-)

That's an idea ROTted passworms, does anyone do that?

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%