Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What's a good brand name for Toilets?

On Tue, 9 Feb 2016 14:15:45 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 2/9/2016 12:32 AM, Molly Brown wrote:
Don't buy Kohler.

Can you give a valid reason for that? Between work and home we have at
least 6 Kohlers that work perfectly over the past 8 years.

My Kohler is ~10 years old, installed by the first owner. Been good
with only an occasional plunger assist. Might be the changes in the TP
on sale? I'm changing it out for a comfort height (ADA) unit. Only
problem so far is one seat screw has a problem. The screw acts like
it has maybe a missed thread and I'll have to pull on it to get it
removed. Lift the screw while turning it out.