Posted to alt.home.repair
bob_villain bob_villain is offline

Default OT HL 2240 Brother toner cart problem

On Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 10:45:57 AM UTC-6, KenK wrote:
I just replaced the toner cart in my monochrome printer and the printing
starts fading out after a few pages in a document. Previous carts didn't do
this. It is a Brother cart, not generic. I tried tilting the cart back and
forth as I used to do in my Laserjet when the cart was about empty but it
doesn't help much - same thing happens again after five or ten pages.

Toner light kept coming on after installing this cart until I found
directions on stopping it with Google (Mike's Technical Blog - All Things
I.T.) Any connection?

Have to discard a new cart for another?

Any suggestions?

TIA