Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Hiding in plain sight

On Tue, 09 Feb 2016 10:35:13 +0000 (GMT), Alan Dawes
wrote:

In article ,
Alan Dawes wrote:
In article ,
T i m wrote:
Maybe they should have put a sign out to that effect, they seem to do
so for everything else these days?

'Caution, this coffee may be hot'

I wonder how many people who do not have their reading glasses on tilt
the cup to get a better few of the warning and spill the coffee down
themselves :-)

or "view" even!

Isn't that funny, I read your few as view anyway. I wonder how may of
us mainly read for content?

And you are right, I'm sure some will have done that. I gave our
daughter a scalpel to do some fine craft with and whilst warning her
that it was 'very sharp', just caught on my hand and it bled quite
badly. ;-(

'Yeah, nice safety demo Dad'. ;-)

Cheers, T i m