Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default Hey MM, Three more

Muggles writes:

On 2/8/2016 10:20 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 8 Feb 2016 21:35:43 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

On 2/8/2016 8:22 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 8 Feb 2016 19:22:35 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

Sometimes, people I meet will tell me their names and I won't even
remember it 5 mins. later. I know I heard it, but it's like that detail
doesn't mean anything to me UNLESS that person becomes someone I see on
a regular basis - them I remember their names.

I'm not interested in names and do forget them right away. I never
forget a face and connect it in some way. Takes me a minute.

Keith Richards is a different story. His obituary will suggest my time
is near G

Keith Richards?

Yeah. The same guy that spilled his father's cremated ashes on the
kitchen table an snorted some, then buried the remains under a tree in
the yard. He plays guitar for the Rolling Stones. Admitted it on the
news.

...blue shirt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRot9IjNSso

aahhh ... ok The most I know about the Rolling Stones is what I've
heard about in the movie Jumping Jack Flash. It's one of my favorite
movies.

You must be young G

Not as young as I'd like to be! ha! I wasn't ever really a fan of their
music.

Who are you going to believe:

http://www.mtv.com/news/1556258/keith-richards-explains-snorting-dads-ashes-story-was-lost-in-the-usual-slanting/

--