Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Miguel Giménez Miguel Giménez is offline

Default Broken TV LG 32LS570S

El 04/02/2016 a las 19:56, Jeroni Paul escribió:
Hello Miguel,

It`s been some time!

Maybe you could look at the video output from a scart or AV socket if
it has one to see if something runs inside. Or input some signal in a
scart with a set top box that enables the autoswitching signal and
see if sound comes out the speakers.

Greetings

A long time, certainly. It's a pity the decay of es.ciencia.electronica,
as it was one of the few places where you could meet people near you
interested in electronics. I suppose it's because now few people want to
do their own circuits, and those who do prefer using a kit or an
Arduino. I'm still subscribed to the group, but the activity is near zero.

I'll use a DVD player connected to the SCART, because in my lab I don't
have antenna and I can't use a DVB receiver (I only repair TVs from my
parents or close friends).

--
Saludos
Miguel Giménez