BobD

Default Cell Phone Jammer

"Loose Cannon" wrote in message ...
I would like to get a device that I can install in my car which would emit a
frequency that would mess up any cell phone signals within 100 feet or so of

Snip!

First you must provide a good antenna for the device or it won't be
worth a damn. A good antenna can be made from 14 ga copper wire. Take
one end and push it into your left ear. Continue pushing until the end
comes out your right ear. You will need about 6" on either side of
your head for this to work right. Cut the wire to the proper length,
then grab one of the ends and move the wire in and out. This will
create a flossing action in your brain.
Now you are ready for the electronics....

Thanks for any input.

You're welcome.