Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default Completely OT : Qbasic

On 2/6/2016 11:45 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 22:38:05 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

You can put folders inside of folders, so in the sky folder add a folder
that has "overcast" images in it. Drag a copy of the original into the
overcast folder.

The problem with that is a backup program will see that move as a
different file and it gets added to your backup set. Pretty soon you
have many copies of the same file, on the same drive.

It's just a matter of how you want to sort your own images, I think.
I've tried different ways of doing it as I've accumulated more image
files. Sometimes, I file them in folders by project, or image
challenge, or topic, even.

--
Maggie