Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Wow! Festool 100 yard Track saw Track

On 2/6/2016 9:23 PM, OFWW wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 18:06:55 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 2/6/2016 2:21 PM, OFWW wrote:
On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 09:51:42 -0600, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

I wonder how much THAT would cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6VyOJQwEuc
The follow up video was of some kid with every festools item
imaginable. 6th or 7th grade?

He is strange. I have seen home bfore, he specializes in making things
with his arsenal of Festools so that he can save by not spending a few
dollars on Festool. Wot?

He is older than he looks..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIv...44MKkHU8Tl7a5A

Yeah, he is 23. I thought he might be related to Matthias, but if he
is its not directly, they both live in Canada.

;~) There is a strange connection there.

I noticed he was proud on the video you showed of making the jig
instead of buying the Festool jig. Oh Well. It is proof that tools
don't make the man.

Yeah. LOL. He even has a MFT3 table and has a video showing to make a
replacement top with dog holes.

Actually there are countless videos showing how to make a replacement.

None are as simple as simply using the original as a template to guide a
top bearing flush trim router bit to duplicate the original.