R. D. Davis

Default Cell Phone Jammer

In article ,
(Steven Busic) writes:
I agree that loose cannon shouldn't build a cell phone jammer.
However, even though a cell phone jammer is illeagal, the information
on how to build one is not. If I told him how to build one, and he

While building one would be simple, it would be a bad idea, since it
could put people's lives at risk. It seems dangerous to give such
information to someone who doesn't even know how to build such a
simple circuit, that would cost a few dollars or less. [flame shield
on] Of course, he'd probably electrocute himself with it before he
does much damage with it... [drumroll]

[...]
it would destroy his car as well, unless he has a REALLY OLD car that
has no computers, PCBs, or chips in it.

My car doesn't have any electronic components in it other than the
radio, and the car is only a little over 30 years old, so, not only
"REALLY OLD" cars are computerless. :-)

--
Copyright (C) 2003 R. D. Davis The difference between humans & other animals:
All Rights Reserved an unnatural belief that we're above Nature &