Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Thoughts on the last snowstorm

On Sat, 6 Feb 2016 13:04:27 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Just a few random thoughts after a 9" heavy snowfall yesterday. I was
undecided at first, but went to work anyway.

Remote starters, heated steering wheel, a good snow brush are better
than coffee to start the day. The one I have is like a blade on an
extendable pole. Just push right across the roof or hood.

When I have to clear the car, I use a big straw broom. But since I
have a garage, I don't do that anymore. I don't warm my car
beforehand. Just start it and go. It warms up faster with a load on
it. But my wife warms her car. Since she has only a mile to go to
work, I don't nag her about it.