Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Dems, stop lying to yourselves about Hillary:

On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 4:35:38 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 4:03:02 PM UTC-5, jon_banquer wrote:

This is a newsgroup about metalworking. Or at least it is suppose to be about metalworking.

While I agree with you that Hillary is a poor choice, could you reduce the number of off topic posts to one a day. It is not like anyone changes their mind about the candidates because of a post here.

Dan

If we see a significant increase in legitimate metalworking posts I'll honor your request.