Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default Completely OT : Qbasic

On 02/06/2016 05:41 PM, Don Y wrote:
my face behind it to see the connectors.

I also have one of these:
http://www.nanopac.com/flipperport.htm (skip down to "Details")
that I will use when I need to work in an awkward position. I
can place the camera somewhere convenient and stable -- that has
a good view of my "objective". Then, with the glasses on (the
glasses have small displays in them so you see only what the
camera sees), I am free to move my head and hands however I
want without losing sight of the "objective".

It's weird looking in exactly the WRONG direction and still seeing
your hands working on something in great detail! :-/

yeah, I would have a hard time getting used to that.

I've added a bit of lighting to my house but it seems there is never
enough, so always keep some small. bright flashlights everywhere

[One of my interests is assistive technology. So, I have a large
assortment of AT devices that I've examined and evaluated over the
years...]