Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Plumbing help with water filter: go to the small town store

On 2/3/2016 12:03 PM, philo wrote:
It is sometimes possible to get good help in a "big box" store such as
Home Depot but I tend to support a local plumbing supply near my house
whenever I have a job I'm not 100% sure of.

They tell me exactly how to do it and exactly what parts I need.
For the couple dollars I pay over Home Depot, I have literally saved
thousands of dollars compared to what a plumber would charge.

I agree about the small town store. I've also had
moments where the old guy who knows what he's doing
has saved me a lot of time, work, and money.

--
..
Christopher A. Young