Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default A New Leaf....

On 2/6/2016 12:51 PM, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

I've only had photoelectric safeties on the garage doors for a couple of
months as that's when I replaced the two 30 year old Craftsman openers
which were given up their ghosts with brand new Craftsman openers which
came with photoelectric safety stuff I added when changing out the openers.

That photoelectric stuff wasn't around when I installed the original
openers, so I never really had any experience with it and didn't think
of it at first as being the cause of the door reversing near fully
closed. I know better now.

Jeff

Mine are mounted about a foot apart up in the rafters. So far, no leaves.