Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default What's a good brand name for Toilets?

On Fri, 05 Feb 2016 21:05:14 -0600, wrote:

What's a good brand name for Toilets?

I know they all have good and bad points, but what are some better
brands?

A relative wants to replace theirs and I told them I'd help install it,
but I have not bought a toilet in many years, so I dont know what brand
to recommend. My own toilet is an Eljer, and I think it works well, but
I had another Eljer in another home and it was terrible. Always clogging
and so on... The worst toilet I ever had.

That alone says it's not just the maker, but the model too.

Personal experience, Koher is great. We have two at home and four at
work and they never miss. Comfort height is essential these days too
as the kneed get older.