Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bracket Hardware from Lee Valley

In article ,
says...

krw wrote:
On Mon, 1 Feb 2016 22:04:17 -0500, Bill
wrote:

krw wrote:
On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 21:37:36 -0500, Bill

On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 10:40:36 -0500, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
I think most of us have had enough Fes-Spam.
It was an inside joke, Not a Festool promotion.
Some of us noticed and got a chuckle from it.
Those "some of us" have also known for sometime that B*** doesn't have
the faculty to get a chuckle from that type of comment.
If you don't already feel like something of an advertising "victim",
then I guess you can't relate.
I guess not. Your choice, though.

No doubt our individual tolerance levels
are different. New in the recent (local?) news is that, this year, the
"Indianapolis 500" will be the "Indianapolis 500, sponsored by
Pennzoil". Chuckle over that.

B***
Would you rather it be the "Pennzoil 500 from Indianapolis" or perhaps
the "Donald Trump 500"? ;-)
Just like our air and water quality, our animals and the earth. After we
take everything we can and sell it to the highest bidder, enjoy.... Go
to Flint, MI and get a drink of water...

Are you seriously comparing potentially toxic water to a little
advertising? Really?

Similar "greed" at the source of both, no? Look at what the Internet
has become between the 1990s and now. It's almost like walking downtown
in NYC. I think that our "Inalienable Rights" might be updated to
include some "protection from marketers". I find it a new source of
"pollution". That you have currently found a good way to "hide" does
not, to my mind, eliminate the societal problem. YMMV.

I do wonder what additional protections the Founders might have put in
the Constitution if they could see the modern world.