Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default Does anyone remember ARCO Graphite Oil?

On Fri, 5 Feb 2016 20:09:37 -0800 (PST), bob_villain
wrote:

Chrome worked fine...I think their (popsci) archive is pdf.

Normally a PDF will just download onto my harddrive. But now that you
said it, it's one of those online viewers. Not the first time I had
problems with those. And since I have my own viewer, who needs it
online. The web has gotten too complicated!

Chrome is not made for Win98. I have Firefox, and also a real simple
browser called Off By One. I have a few others installed too, but I gave
up when it locked firefox, forcing me to use the 3 finger salute.