Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Paintedcow@unlisted.moo is offline

Default Does anyone remember ARCO Graphite Oil?

On Fri, 5 Feb 2016 16:46:42 -0800 (PST), bob_villain
wrote:

Did you use it? If you did, what was your opinion of it?

Although it cost a little more that plain oil, I bought it, since it was
supposed to be a superior lubricant. I never had any problems with it,
and I was using it on some high milage old cars that lasted almost
forever. So, I was pleased with it.

But all of a sudden it just disappeared from the store shelves and I
have not seen it sold in years.

Popular Science May of 1978 http://tinyurl.com/zk4xxcv

I dont know what kind of scripts or crap they are using, but that site
refuses to load for me. I tried 2 browsers. But I only have older
browsers on my Win98 machine. All I see is their header and the other
browser froze up.

I dont know what it says, but I never understand how sites can make some
simple text so damn complicated they dont work at all, without using a
half million watts of power to load the damn thing....