Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default OT Blue vehicle headlights

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Thursday, February 4, 2016 at 12:44:21 PM UTC-5, KenK wrote:
Do those blue (halogen?) headlights, getting more and more popular,
often blind you from an approaching vehicle? I seem to be finding
them more and more disturbing. If this is really a problem, why are
they legal and how did they get popular? Are they that effective for
the driver using them?

Comments?

More than you probably wanted to know...

http://www.danielsternlighting.com/t...e/bad/bad.html

Glanced at it. Looks interesting. Printed it out, as I usually do, to
read carefully later. Thank you.