Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Trimming broken limbs

On Thu, 4 Feb 2016 17:42:59 -0600, philo wrote:

I don't know what's best, just want to mention safety:

If you do end up using a chain saw, new ever work from below it, or put
yourself in a position where the saw could hit you in case of a "kick back".

I was not clear. I said I had my arms over my head, but they were
also in front of me. Maybe philo woudln't like that either. with a
ten-foot ladder, I definitely would have climbed higher and held the
saw straight out.

The OP doesn't need a pole saw if they are only 8 to 10 feet high,
unless he has no ladder at all.

I heard of someone killing themselves.