Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default OT Blue vehicle headlights

Tekkie® wrote:
(PeteCresswell) posted for all of us...

Per KenK:
I seem to be finding them more and
more disturbing. If this is really a problem,

Devil's Advocate Question: Could age-related loss of eye function be a
player ?

I flat-out do not drive at night - and I even avoid driving late in the
afternoon because there's something badly missing in my night vision.
Can't put my finger on it.... technically, I think I *see* things, but
it's just not the same as in daylight.... part of it is peripheral
vision, part of it is speed/distance judgment, but there is lots more
and I'll check into a motel rather than drive home if I get caught down
the shore when the daylight window for the trip home has closed.

Yes. Do you have cataracts or any other eye problems?

Macular degeneration?