Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Hiding in plain sight

On 04/02/16 12:39, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
It happens that whisky-dave formulated :
I have the same problem with sheep but apparently sheep can recognise
50 faces least

I have trouble recognising faces, at least until I have seen them a few
times. I particularly struggle with female faces, due to makeup. Makeup
can make them look so very different to my eyes.

I once walked straight past a new girlfriend, because I had never seen
her before wearing makeup and he hair done.

You should. in such cases, keep walking...

or condoning; the full, exact, specific meaning of collectivism, of its
logical implications, of the principles upon which it is based, and of
the ultimate consequences to which these principles will lead. They must
face it, then decide whether this is what they want or not.

Ayn Rand.