Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Hiding in plain sight

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Ask them if its a tomtom truck satnav.

Is there such a thing?

http://business.tomtom.com/en_us/pro...ro/7250-truck/
https://www.tomtom.com/en_gb/drive/truck/

I'm pretty sure none of them had anything like that.
They all looked like pretty small / std units.

Yeah, bet they are too cheap and just use the cheapest
low end tomtom they can find in the shops etc.

But like I said, a dead end is a dead end even to a car so ...

Yeah, but that may be due to the other factor, no one has
bothered to tell tomtom about a map error or its quite close
to another street that they should be using and they turn
into yours in error because the street names mean nothing
to the truck driver who isnt a local and the street sign isnt
easy to read at night from a truck or they don't bother to
check the street signs on decent trips because there are
too many to bother with.

Don't you have a proper no thru road sign ? We do here.