Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default OT Blue vehicle headlights

philo wrote in :

On 02/04/2016 11:44 AM, KenK wrote:
Do those blue (halogen?) headlights, getting more and more popular,
often blind you from an approaching vehicle? I seem to be finding
them more and more disturbing. If this is really a problem, why are
they legal and how did they get popular? Are they that effective for
the driver using them?

Comments?

You never responded to any of the posts for your previous question
about printing photos.

The responses told me the photo file I had received lacked the
information needed to enlarge it without distortion so I decided not to
do so.