Joust

Default pioneer vsx-d409

I have this problem with my receiver. pioneer vsx-d409

unit turns on.

After a few seconds the unit flashes "poweroff" on the screen and shuts
down.

switching seems to be fine, volume adjusts on the screen. the speaker output
releays do not engage.

AC relay is turned on. I can read dc voltage on the two large bridge
rectifiers

I do not have a service manual so I cannot say if it the correct voltage.

There is a fuse near the power amp section that gets no voltage. This is the
only thing I notice out of the ordinary.

One thing to note though. The fuse holder closest to the AC input was bent,
so that the fuse was very loose. The fuse was ok but maybe it causes
spikes????

Any ideas?