Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Drawer & Cabinet Guys:! Opinions Needed!

On 2/4/2016 8:29 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 2/4/2016 12:20 AM, Leon wrote:

And exactly why I suggested inserts and shop built. I'm not going to
suffer repairing someone else's screw up.

Good, $end them to me ...

The inserts sell way to easily for me. AAMOF that is how I added
drawers under our current island and a neighbors island.

A few years back I returned 3 times to install inserts for a particular
customer wanting to "gradually" update her 40 year old kitchen so that
she did not have to crawl into her bottom cabinets. They/we were all
willing to give up and additional 1.5" in drawer width to do this.