Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_5_] Leon[_5_] is offline

Default Drawer & Cabinet Guys:! Opinions Needed!

wrote:
On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 6:41:31 PM UTC-6, Swingman wrote:

Boy howdy, did they have to pay through the nose

LOL... no wonder we get along so well. A man truly after my own heart.

I don't like it when I get beat on a job, but I really don't like it if I
get beat because someone used lesser quality materials, lesser build
quality, and inferior design. Still... it happens, certainly part of the business.

But one should be aware of consequences if they call me to "fix" the work
of a contractor that got the job. Pricing on repairs of that type isn't
pretty, but depending on the client's attitude, it can be downright ugly.

Robert

And exactly why I suggested inserts and shop built. I'm not going to
suffer repairing someone else's screw up.