Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default changed to : Investing

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, February 3, 2016 at 10:36:12 PM UTC-5, philo wrote:
On 02/03/2016 09:15 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:
"philo" wrote in message ...
On 02/03/2016 07:22 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
]

snip

Sounds like no personal banker, lawyer, accountant.

You are correct, I have no personal banker, accountant or financial
advisor. (Did hire a lawyer to do my will though)

I hired a lawyer once. He ripped me off. Now he's RIP himself.

The only other time I hired a lawyer was when I got divorced.
since it was what they say a "friendly" divorce the fee was just $175

I figured it was easier just to agree with her.

A friend of mine spent $5000 on a lawyer and ended up having to give
everything to his ex-wife anyway

Everything except for $5000.

Divorce? Why married then?
I am old fashioned.