Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default we bought a new house, and got a bad roof job about 3 months ago,what do we do?

On 2/3/2016 10:53 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

Actually some are meant not to live in a single dwelling. They don't
seem to know what is going on around their place. Some years ago, a
couple won a nice size bungalow on a raffle. All their life, lived
in an apartment. They were so excited to move into nice house. They did
not even last one year living in a house. After ~3 months they went back
to old apartment. Claimed keeping a house was such a headache.

Yes, a woman at work has lived in rentals her entire life. Next year
she will retire and intends to go into senior housing subsidized by the
state. Not what I aspire to, but she seems to be happy with her choice.