Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default we bought a new house, and got a bad roof job about 3 months ago,what do we do?

On 02/03/2016 12:10 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 08:26:07 -0600, philo wrote:

ike that.

I'll be blunt, brief, and to the point.
* INSURANCE PEOPLE ARE ALL ASSHOLES *

So far that's pretty much been my experience as well.

I had to go to court (did not hire a lawyer) to get my own insurance
company to pay a $400 bill for a work-related sprained leg.

Though as soon as we got to the hearing they agreed to pay, I refused to
settle until I took it to as many subsequent hearings and trial as was
possible.

I am sure they spent thousands because of that.

After it was all over, the judge (who seemed to be a pretty nice guy)

sat around and talked about how rotten insurance companies are.