Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default we bought a new house, and got a bad roof job about 3 months ago, what do we do?

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 11:21:34 -0600, philo wrote:

On 02/03/2016 11:00 AM, Micky wrote:

Yep, within the next few years I suppose I will have to get it all
removed and replaced.

I think you did the right thing. I'm surprised the insurance company
wouldn't write the policy for everything but roof-related damage, and
then when you eventually got a new roof, increase the coverage and the
premium to cover everything.

Nothing to do with insurance companies, it is simply human nature.

I once went into a hat store and when I described the type of hat I was
looking for (to the owner) he informed me they "don't have anything like
that."

After looking around a bit I found what I was looking for and
triumphantly brought it up to the counter. "Oh" he said, "that's not a
hat, that's a cap!"

Hilarious.

Way too funny to get upset. I gave you the short version as I had to go
through the same thing with the color and size.