Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default we bought a new house, and got a bad roof job about 3 months ago, what do we do?

On Wed, 3 Feb 2016 08:48:39 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/3/2016 7:10 AM, philo wrote:

Of course it's a troll, even if the contractor was so bad that they did
not nail down half the shingles, their weight is sufficient (along with
the overlap) that they would not just start falling off a few days after
they were put up.

Quite a proclamation. What if they had storms the next day with 50 mph
winds.

I was wondering about that. Shingles fly away/off even properly
installed. All by itself, it'll act like a sail in the wind...,LOL!

Who said they were properly installed. That was part of the
complaint? There's nothing people can't do wrong, especially if
they have no experience or they drink too much.