Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default we bought a new house, and got a bad roof job about 3 months ago,what do we do?

On 02/03/2016 09:53 AM, Tony Hwang wrote:

snip
Actually some are meant not to live in a single dwelling. They don't
seem to know what is going on around their place. Some years ago, a
couple won a nice size bungalow on a raffle. All their life, lived
in an apartment. They were so excited to move into nice house. They did
not even last one year living in a house. After ~3 months they went back
to old apartment. Claimed keeping a house was such a headache.

Very true, some people just cannot deal with it.

I am very glad I can do most of my own repairs but have enough sense to
hire a qualified contractor when necessary.

I've been in my house 35 years and it's been long paid off.
The rents have gone up so high around here that if I did not own my own
home I could not afford to live in this neighborhood.

My taxes are less than half of what a small apartment goes for right
next door.