Pankajkumar Chauhan

Default Z80 control board / EPROM Programming

"Mr. Phil" writes:

A friend of mine and I are studying up on microprocessor interfacing and are
teaching ourselves about the Z80. We wired up the processor to an 8k static
RAM (6264), and 8k EPROM (2764), and we also have an 8255 for I/O. We have
but one problem,... we don't have an EPROM programmer!

Does anyone out there have a broken one (I can try to repair it) that
they're getting rid of? I can cover the shipping. We're trying to go as
inexpensive as possible. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

-Phil

Hello. How about trying to build one as outlined at http://www.willem.org/?
It may not be dirt cheap, but will give a lifelong satisfaction.

Pankaj

P.S. - Please send me an e-mail at . Thanks!

--
- Pankaj

One OS to rule them all, one OS to find them,
One OS to bring them all and in the darkness bind them,
In the Land of Redmond where the Shadows lie.