Posted to rec.woodworking
krw[_6_] krw[_6_] is offline

Default Bracket Hardware from Lee Valley

On Tue, 2 Feb 2016 18:17:34 +0000 (UTC), Larry Blanchard
wrote:

On Tue, 02 Feb 2016 09:51:50 -0600, Swingman wrote:

The banking and investment industry are perfect examples, as well as
cable and internet providers.

And you assume they'd get better without regulation? What have you been
smoking?

Yes, in fact, I think they would get better. There would be more
competition for my business.

Government has been defined, correctly in my opinion, as a "necessary
evil". There's a reason why it's necessary - if you can't grasp that,
you live in a fantasy world.

It's only necessary for a very few functions that can't be done any
other way (almost entirely safety related).